Stainless steel knitting needles are universal knitting needles commonly used for beginners to learn knitting. The needle is quite light, glossy, and easy to clean and maintain. The end of the knitting needle has a wooden grain to block the needle tip to prevent the stitch from slipping. A needle with a length of 20cm is the average length used for knitting scarves, knitting bags, knitting hats. . .
Needle sizes: 2.5mm - 3mm - 3.5mm - 4mm - 4.5mm - 5mm - 5.5mm - 6mm - 6.5mm - 7mm
Advice on choosing knitting needles for each type of wool:
- Wool Jeans, wool baby yarn: 3mm knitting needles
- Milk Cotton wool 125gr, Milk Cotton wool 50gr, Milk cow wool: 4-5mm knitting needles
- Velvet chenille: knitting needles 8-10mm
- Dandelion wool: 4mm . knitting needle
- Velvet wool: knitting needles 9-10mm
The needle is light, glossy, easy to clean
NOLI HANDMADE SHOP
- Address: No.41, alley 63, O Dong Lam Street, roadside Ba Mau Lake, Phuong Lien, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Open: from 8A.M to 12P.M & 1P.M to 9P.M. from Monday to Sunday.
- Public holidays: CLOSED
- Hotline: 0988979251 (zalo)
- Customer service fanpage: Mai Khánh Linh
- Chat with NoLi now for more information.
*BUY ON E-COMMERCE MARKETPLACES:
- Shopee: NoLi Handmade Shop
- Lazada: NoLi Handmade
- Tiki: Noli Handmade
- Sendo: NoLi Handmade
*EASY TO LEARN CROCHET ONLINE:
- Website: noli.vn
- Youtube: NoLi Handmade
- Tiktok: NoLi Handmade
- Instagram: Mai Khánh Linh
- Group: Hội NoLi đan móc
- Admin answers questions: Mai Khánh Linh
Buy wool in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, or nationwide.